Monday, September 15, 2008

Italy, Genoa to be specific

I have received an invitation to judge the Purina Pro Plan cup in Genoa on November 15 this year. I am not quite sure exactly what is involved in this task, but I guess I will find out soon enough!. The link to the website about the show is here
Purina Pro Plan Cup 2009 and then click on Pro Plan cup 2008 and then Giudici to see the other judges invited, its quite a panel. This should be a great experience. I am not sure that Novemebr is the best time to see Genoa, but who cares, its Italy...

3 comments:

Carrie said...

What a great opportunity! I wish I was going!!!

Anonymous said...

Me too!! :(

Anonymous said...

It'a great honor to have you as qualified judge in collaboration with Mrs Spavion and Mr.Capra by judging the best italian breeder.
I wish all the best in the purina's competion by visiting Genoa city that remains one the beautiful city in november's month too.

Mrs.graziella cava