Friday, December 5, 2008

Fish Reflexology

You won't believe how we started today... We went to a spa for a fish reflexology treatment. This is where you immerse your feet in a pool and lots of hungry Turkish Spa fish eat all the dead skin off your feet. It tickles and I was amazed that David enjoyed it, but he did. I have photos but need to get to my parents computer to upload them - after the nibbling was completed we all got a 20 minute foot massage- then we were ready for the rest of the day.
More details in 24 hours or so , as we fly to Brisbane tomorrow on Singapore Airlines

3 comments:

Janet said...

Can't wait for the pictures. Do you have any pictures of David's face while the fish are nibbling on his feet?

Anonymous said...

Yea! I second that, I would really like to see this...LOL!!!

Anonymous said...

I've heard about that 'treatment'- I wonder if I could just hang my feet in my aquarium and have the angelfish nibble on me!!!!Give my regards to your parents...Kerry