Wednesday, February 4, 2009

A day of frustrtion

I seem to have spent all day on the phone or the computer. I was trying to find the real story behind why the frozen semen that was shipped from the USA to the Netherlands by FedEx was sent back to the USA after less than 12 hours in Amsterdam. The claims were incorrect paperwork (we followed the directions); package contained dry Ice (it did not); and no reason at all. Not sure I really got to the bottom of the matter, but the semen was reshipped again today and hopefully this time will arrive sucessfully at its destination on Friday. The bitch it is to be used on is in season, so we dont have all the time in the world.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey that looks like me yesterday, while I was trying to book Garrett a flight to ABQ...LOL