Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Random pictures and thoughts on our trip

At our Hotel in Darwin one of the pillow choices was a Boomerang pillow - only in Australia!
As I mentioned earlier we had lots of rain in Darwin this was because we were actually in a cyclone and whilst I did not get any really good pictures, I did find this link
If you click on the video link in the middle column, it gives you an idea of the weather conditions
The photo above was taken from our hotel window - I took it to show the downspouts (yellow bar in center of picture) is not connected to anything and just sort of floods the street!
On the flight from Singapore to Tokyo I had the continental breakfast of cereal and fruit and was surprised to see my Kellogs Corn Flakes (packaged in Thailand) came complete with tiny instructions on how to eat them!

No comments: