Sunday, August 22, 2010

It's been a while

Somehow I seem to have left updating my blog to the end of the pile these days. What with Facebook and email and working on upgrades to 2 websites I manage, as well as having spent a whole week at a judges institute...time has flown by.

Many will remember at the beginning of our summer, which started very slowly and really has not progressed too fast (unlike the rest of the US and the world it seems) I planted some upside down tomato plants - well eventually they blossomed, and bore fruit and now just this last week, have started to go orange (just 3 of them!) so we still have a way to go - and I still have blossoms on the plant, which I am sure will never bear fruit, before the first frost. Anyway, we may have a few tomato's, soon... the yellow flowers are Marigolds, which I am told keep undesirable bugs away.

No comments: