Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Back Home

Got home after an interesting day of flying. Read a book, watched a couple of movies and got some power walking into the day also. As in Houston and LA, I had to get to the commuter terminals, and did not have much time between flights.
Anyway I added 6217 miles to my account. And with the flying plans I have for the rest of the year, I will now be over the 100,000 actual miles flown in 2011. Actually I have flown more than this, but some were on award tickets (and these don't count towards my "bum in seat" miles, needed to maintain status.
Had some interesting companions on the flights - one person was also doing a mileage run - they were going from Denver to Guadalajara and back through LA - so, See - I am not the only slightly crazy one!

No comments: