Sunday, June 21, 2009

New Arrivals

I had a dog show yesterday and so left fairly early, for 9am showing. Cookie looked like she was thinking about having puppies, so I put her in the laundry before leaving.
The show only had a very small entry - Thomas won the breed and Susan won a point. When I got home, I was surprised to find 6 new babies! Shown above. I have one red girl and one tri girl - the rest are boys. Clever Cookie said she needed no help.

We have had very strange summer weather here in the last couple of days - on Friday we had an inch of rain in the afternood, then yesterday evening was drizzly and so was today. And the temperatures have been in the mid 60's. Finally the sun has come out and the grass needs to be mowed, but its too wet - perhaps tomorrow.

And it's Father's day here in the US - so I will wish my father "Happy Father's Day" - but in Australia (where he lives) Father's day is the first Sunday in September - strange!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Pretty head on the red girl! :)

Anonymous said...

hi, Lesly I'm graziella congratulation for your litter I would like to have you ad David as breed and as judges in Italy by the way I follow you anyway thank to your interesting blog.

Love graziella

Krolewska Zgraja Beagles said...

Great congratulations for brave mummy :) and the best wishes for all puppies!