Saturday, June 5, 2010

Ah...life is good tonight

I have checked into the Marriott Courtyard hotel and have all the modern conveniences I enjoy - which includes my own ensuite bathroom - no more walking down the hall.
Last night the club took all the judges on a relaxing river cruise from 6.30pm - trouble was it was a liitle boring, with only weeds and camp grounds to look at! Oh no, I forgot the one water skier who took a tumble beside the boat when he was showing off. The onboard catered dinner... Well what can I say, other than it was not in the same league as the lovely breakfast we had at the B & B.
Tonight, Saturday, we ate at the B&B where some of the other judges are staying and it was quite good.
We have been fortunate that it has only rained overnight and although humid there has been a breeze and cloud cover.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iTouch

No comments: