Thursday, June 3, 2010

It's Thursday...so it's Toronto

After arriving here at 12.30am this morning I headed for the hotel and had a great nights sleep. Got up this morning and took a leisurely trip South, checking out a shopping mall or 2 on the way.
I travelled about 1 1/4 hours to the rustic town of Caledonia (where the show will be held this weekend)
Along the way I was amused by some road signs - I am easily amused- the wild lion park was next door to the nudist resort...
I found the showsite and then continued for another 30 minutes south along a scenic river parkeay ( this means undulating green countryside) to the quaint (circa 1906) B&B where the kennel club has me staying. It has some modern conveniences (wireless Internet) but bathrooms are shared with the other 3 males judges!
However it's not raining today but it's humid even though there is cloud cover.
So I am now off to the best restaurant in town - specialty pizza and wings...


- Posted using BlogPress from my iTouch

No comments: