Thursday, January 29, 2009

I had some minor technical glitches -trying to get the photos off my memory card in the camera, but finally rescued a picture of our friends Anna & Miikka (in the rear) and Pia & Knud (at the front) having breakfast at the Kro we stayed at in Denmark last weekend. This is what makes travel so much fun - meeting friends around the world.
Our next overseas trip will be to Cruft's in March - where I am sure we will meet up with more friends - See you there...let me know if you are going.
I found these pictures taken of last years show - see what you are missing.

And here is a picture of the boy we brought home - Thomas. (thank you Gerner for the photo)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello, it has been mailed before.

There is bone mass, and composition is seen as a good dog.

My quite favorite type.

It's being often seen from Japan.