Sunday, September 6, 2009

Des Moines, Iowa

On Thursday morning I flew out to Des Moines, Iowa - where I judged a Doberman Specialty on Friday afternoon. I did not start judging until 4pm, so got up at a leisurely hour and headed to the mall to go shopping - my favorite store Dillards, was there, and they were running lots of great sales. Success, lots of good deals! Still got to the showsite in time to judge the lovely entry and then enjoy a nice dinner.
Saturday and Sunday were busier, with full days of judging. Good company on the panel and so, the weekend come to an end. I hear that I have missed some rainy weather back home...its been sunny and high 70's each day here (we were inside, in a climate controlled building.)
I fly home tomorrow, and get to catch up with David for a few days, as we seem to have been going in opposite directions for the last 10 days or so.
And to those who have asked, he is back home and doing great.

No comments: